Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
So what! I will do it. Where is your after sells service???
Monday, May 25, 2009
2. Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.
3. If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don`t hate it.
4. Dogs don`t notice if you call them by another dog`s name.
5. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
6. A dog`s parents never visit.
7. Dogs do not hate their bodies.
8. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
9. Dogs like to do their snooping outside rather than in your wallet or desk.
10. Dogs seldom outlive you.
11. Dogs can`t talk.
12. You never have to wait for a dog; they`re ready to go 24 hours a day.
13. Dogs find you amusing when you`re drunk.
14. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
15. Another man will seldom steal your dog.
16. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"
17. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.
18. A dog will let you put a studded collar and a leash on it without calling you a pervert.
19. A dog won`t hold out on you to get a new car.
20. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don`t get mad. They just think it`s interesting.
21. On a car trip, your dog never insists on running the heater.
22. Dogs don`t let magazine articles guide their lives.
23. When your dog gets old, you can have it put to sleep.
24. Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
25. Dogs are not allowed in Sg Wang, Lot 10, Pavilion or Starhill Shopping Centers.
And, last but not least:
26. If a dog leaves, it won`t take half of your stuff.
Joke # 2: Ten ways to Stop Telemarketing Calls
Ten ways to stop those credit card sales, mobile companies, insurance calls from irritating you:
- After the telemarketer finishes speaking, ask him/her to marry you.
- Tell the telemarketer you are busy at the moment, and ask him/her, if he/she will give you his/her home phone number so you can call him/her back.
- Ask them to repeat everything they say, several times.
- Tell them it is dinnertime, BUT ask if they would please hold. Put them on your speaker phone while you continue to eat at your leisure. Smack your food loudly and continue with your dinner conversation.
- Tell them that all business goes through your agent, and hand the phone to your five year old child.
- Tell them you are hard of hearing and that they need to speak up.... Louder... Louder... Louder!
- If they start out with, "How are you today?", say "I'm so glad you asked, because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems ............."
- Tell them to speak very slowly because you want to write every word down.
- Cry out in surprise, "Helen, is that you? I've been hoping you'd call! How is the family?" When they insist they are not Helen, tell them to stop joking. This works especially well if the telemarketer is really MALE.
- Tell them to call on your office number - and give him the Maybank call centre number.
Joke # 3: Tips for a happy marriage
- Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant for good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays. I go on Fridays.
- I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time," she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
- When we go to the shopping mall, we always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
- Before you take the leap into matrimony, remember this: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
- In fact, statistically 100 percent of all divorces start with marriage.
- As for myself, I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
- I haven't spoken to my wife in almost a year. I don't like to interrupt her.
Joke # 4: KAN PEI = YUM SENG
Once there was a Chinese wedding dinner.
The dinner occupied only half the restaurant.
The other half was occupied by some American tourists.
As the wedding Chinese couples hop from table to table to toast the guests, the cheers of " KAN PEI .. " (happy & joyous drinking) gets louder and louder.
One American gets more and more irritated as the couple get closer to him.
" KAN PEI ...!" " KAN .... PEI"....!!!" The cheers continued.
Finally, the irritated American couldn't take it anymore.
He stood up on his chair and shouted.
"IF YOU CAN'T PAY, DUN DRINK ANYMORE OR LET ME PAY FOR YOU...!"
A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has cheated him out of ten million bucks.
His bookkeeper is deaf.
That was the reason he got the job in the first place.
It was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not hear anything that he might have to testify about in court.
When the Godfather goes to confront the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million, he brings along his attorney, who knows sign language.
The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the 10 million bucks he embezzled from me is."
The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the money is.
The bookkeeper signs back: "I don't know what you are talking about."
The attorney tells the Godfather: "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about."
The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple and says, "Ask him again!"
The attorney signs to the bookkeeper: "He'll kill you if you don't tell him!"
The bookkeeper signs back: "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Campbell!"
The Godfather asks the attorney: "Well, what'd he say?"
The attorney replies: "He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger."
Don't you just love lawyers?
Joke # 6: ATTITUDE
A little boy went into a drug store, reached for a soda carton and ask him for a Phone Call.
Shop-owner replied "Sweety this is not a STD, but you can do one call."
The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation:
The boy asked, "Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn ?"
The woman replied, "I already have someone to cut my lawn."
"Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price of the person who cuts your lawn now." replied boy.
The woman responded that she was very satisfied with the person who was presently cutting her lawn.
The little boy found more perseverance and offered, "Lady, I'll even sweep your curb and your sidewalk, so on Sunday you will have the prettiest lawn in all of North-Palm beach, Florida."
Again the woman answered in the negative.
With a smile on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver.
The store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy and said," Son... I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a job."
The little boy replied, "No thanks, I was just checking my performance with the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that lady, I was talking to !"
It's Monday! Cheers!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
<1> 聚乙烯对苯二甲酸酯（polyethylene Terephthalate，PET），俗称宝特瓶。
<2> 高密度聚乙烯(High Density polyethylene，HDPE，PE)
<3> 聚氯乙烯（polyvinyl chloride,PVC）
<4> 低密度聚乙烯(Low Density polyethylene，LDPE，PE)
ＰＥＴ最初的用途是做为人造纤维，及底片、磁带等，在 1976 年才用于饮料瓶。
宝特瓶的硬度、韧性极佳，质量轻（仅玻璃瓶重量的1/9 ～ 1/15），携带和使用方便，生产时能量消耗少，加上不透气、不挥发，耐酸碱，是碳酸饮料的好包材。
发泡ＰＳ（即俗称保丽龙）则是在制程中利用发泡剂作20 倍至100 倍不等之发泡，用于包装家电或信息物品之缓冲包材或具隔热效果之冰淇淋盒、鱼箱等，一般称为EPS（Expanded Polystyrene）；同时也用于制成免洗餐具，这种保丽龙通常先做成平板，称为PSP（Expanded polystyrene Paper），再成形加工成各种容器，亦有以食品级EPS 注模成形的保丽龙，如咖啡杯，烧仙草杯等即是。
Friday, May 15, 2009
Infectious disease expert are saying that the likely U.S. infection rate will be a fraction of the millions who contract the "regular" flu every season and that many people will still be coming down with the regular flu, not the swine flu.
There are several very simple things one can do to prevent or minimize your chances of getting the swine flu and the regular flu.
These include finding out more about the illness from reliable sources, learning how serious swine flu is, learn what can be done prevent it, discovering what symptoms to watch for and when to seek additional treatment.
Also included is some interesting information about the history of Swine Influenza and Swine Flu as a Zoonosis or an infectious disease that can be transmitted from animals to humans.
The four key things to do that will help in preventing you from getting the H1N1 Flu or Swine Flu:
- 1. Wash Your Hands
2. Cover Your Cough
3. Don't Touch Your Face
4. Stay Away from People Who are Sick
For more information:
H1N1 Flu, Swine Flu, Swine Influenza
The bun too small to fit all the filling...:-p
Oh well...I messed it.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Kuching Mayor (MBKS)
Q & A Section
Went home for a quick lunch...instant noodle
Yeah...my all time favorite, Sarimi with some lime squeeze
Plus 2 local oranges from freeze...
I am full...burp!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Every year, as usual, I will ask my mom how she want to celebrate mother's day with us...she will just answer me...:"Why are you only asking me on this special day? Can't you just treat everyday as mother's day or father's day if you really want to celebrate."
It's true though...why only treat them special on the day but not everyday? They treat us better than that since we born, taking care of us till the end of their ability.
I still remember the day I make my first cake for my mom, I use flour instead of icing on the cake...even the cake can't be eaten but I can felt that she was touched by my ugly cake. Oh well...she still eat it.
Mom...I love you. That's what I would say to her every year on this special day. You're the best mom for me...I promise I will do the best for you. Happy Mother's Day!
The something else
"If you're having a tough time making a decision about something right now, that's an easy problem to overcome -- all you have to do is trust your instincts. And if you can't get in touch with your gut easily, just wait. Be patient, and you will soon start to sense what the right choice is and what feels best. You have to ignore how people might react to your choice, because you have no way of knowing for sure. You can't see the future, you can only aim for it."
Yeah! Trust my instinct!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Sunday, May 3, 2009
When I wake up after a nap in the afternoon, my brother had already prepared half of the ingredients.
The laksa gravy...
Steamed Shrimp (brought all the way from Bintangor).
Bean SproutThe outcome...
I ordered ...peanut soup @RM2.50 (peanut, bali, sago, and...served hot or chill but chill better).
Well, no help even got sales because haven't get my salary yet. Then I found this from the classified page.
The promotion only start from 24th April to 3 May. I saw "Eat ALL You Can" at RM10 per person, so I called up few buddies to explore the place. Shanghai Renjia Cafe, it's located to the next building block of The Tarrot Cafe, same building as new opened Bing Cafe at Jalan Keretapi.
We walked in and it's partly full, luckily we spotted an unclean table so just sit in, no numbering system, grab your seat while you can. Waiting for the cleaner clean up the table and we start to EAT!
The cashier and drinks counter. The kitchen is just behind the glass door.
The food line. It's only 10 types of food...a bit dissapointed.
One part of wall deco in it.
Menu on top.
First round...Fried Dumpling, 2 types of fried buns.
One of the fried bun in ball.
Steamed bun with butter filling (recommended).
The filling of fried dumpling.
Nothing special of the fried vermicelli. They also served fried rice and fried mee, the fried mee is yummy tho...
Pan Fried Dumpling.
Never forget the sauce while you eat the dumpling...
Pan fried small dragon bun...
The filling of the bun...more vege.
Congee. Not bad tho...but a bit too cheap to eat with paying RM10 le~
Sweet and sour vege. Too sweet for me.
Oh...did I mentioned what drink I ordered? I ordered chinese tea but they served me this. I was worry if they charge me more than RM5 for this pot but it's cost only RM3.50.
Mind you...total damage for the meal for 5 serving were RM50 (RM10 each), drinks cost RM13.50 including my previous drink. So all and all cost RM 63.50. I heard that some people just left after eat, so uncivilized! Well, sorry to say, the system was a bit messy too, too many walked in diners. Some of the walk-in diner even rejected by the owner with the excuse "the foods not complete" at around 10:30am but it stated in the advertisement that serving start from 8:30am till 2pm. *head shaking*
Haha...that's my so called excitability for the day! Too much flour input...Burp!