Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies in the world!

Every year, as usual, I will ask my mom how she want to celebrate mother's day with us...she will just answer me...:"Why are you only asking me on this special day? Can't you just treat everyday as mother's day or father's day if you really want to celebrate."

It's true though...why only treat them special on the day but not everyday? They treat us better than that since we born, taking care of us till the end of their ability.

I still remember the day I make my first cake for my mom, I use flour instead of icing on the cake...even the cake can't be eaten but I can felt that she was touched by my ugly cake. Oh well...she still eat it.

Mom...I love you. That's what I would say to her every year on this special day. You're the best mom for me...I promise I will do the best for you. Happy Mother's Day!


The something else

I had been disturb by certain unsolved and undecided mini mani mo in my head, quite annoying on my daily routine life. I had read my horoscope just now and it kinda express my pain out. This is the advice...

"If you're having a tough time making a decision about something right now, that's an easy problem to overcome -- all you have to do is trust your instincts. And if you can't get in touch with your gut easily, just wait. Be patient, and you will soon start to sense what the right choice is and what feels best. You have to ignore how people might react to your choice, because you have no way of knowing for sure. You can't see the future, you can only aim for it."

Yeah! Trust my instinct!

No comments: